We are seeking a passionate and focused Senior Chartered Building Surveyor who is looking to progress their career. Location to suit successful candidate, option to be based in either our Sheffield, Nottingham or Birmingham office. You will be part of an established team working across a diverse range of sectors including education, retail, healthcare, commercial, public buildings and estates, residential and housing and insurance work. You will be also be involved in client development, financial forecasting, team management and growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career within an established and exciting multi discipline practice. This role has excellent prospects for an individual who has a strong ambition to progress and who enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package alongside excellent benefits including company car allowance and private healthcare.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Hands on delivery of building surveying services with bias to project work
- Leading projects
- Client management and development
- Supervising, managing and mentoring junior members of the building surveying team
- Technical reviews to manage the quality of our services
Experience and Skills Required:
- Consultancy experience
- Experience of delivering projects valued up to £500,000
- Strong commercial awareness for successful business development
- Ability to manage own workload
- Experience of managing individual team members, organising their work where necessary and providing guidance on projects
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong technical building surveying background
- An analytical mind combining excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please email your CV to email@example.com
EDGE is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships