EDGE is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join its expanding Aviation team. Ideally based in Nottingham, the successful candidate will have previous experience in a client facing role plus knowledge and experience of working within the Aviation sector.
EDGE is a leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy operating across a diverse range of sectors. We offer an extremely attractive employment package with some unique benefits, fantastic prospects and the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing QS/PM practices in the UK.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- A degree in Project Management or Construction Management
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience with a sound knowledge of construction
- An ability to lead, coordinate and run construction projects
- Contractual expertise, specifically NEC3 and JCT contracts.
- Management and understanding of a wide range of clients and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and/or Asta Powerproject
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- General knowledge and understanding of current industry developments
- Excellent communication
- Effective time management
- First rate literacy and numeracy
- Effective problem solving
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work as part of a team
- Ability to drive (full UK driving license)
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations
Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- MRICS or MAPM qualification
- A strong awareness of construction cost information and cost reporting procedures.
- Experience of managing projects within operational landside and airside airport environments, such as civils, infrastructure, building services, baggage system projects.
- Proficiency with Primevera6
EDGE is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships